Bundjalung Artwork Competition Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants’ consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter. Open to all Bundjalung residents. All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique. Competition opens Thursday, 5 January at 5:00pm and closes Tuesday, 28 February 2023. The total prize is valued at $500 (incl.GST). The promoter is Momentum Collective (ABN 54 213 576 984) of 35 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all residents who were born on Bundjalung country, including employees and immediate families of the Promoter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Momentum Collective, 35 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads 2485 NSW 2485 (ABN 54 213 576 984).
- All entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will also require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release must include the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
How to enter
- Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they wish, by posting a photo of their artwork on Facebook with the hashtag #MomentumCollectiveBundjalungArtworkComp and tagging @MomentumCollectiveAustralia. Entrants must tag Momentum Collective, so their posts come up publicly when Momentum is selecting the winning artwork. Alternatively, entrants can email a photo of their artwork with their name, age and location to [email protected].
- Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time
- Artworks that are copyrighted cannot be submitted and must not contain any material which is offensive or discriminatory content. By entering this competition entrants agree and understand that their artwork may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must seek a parent or adult/guardian’s permission to artwork to the Promoter to enter a promotion. Entrants must remove any reference to this competition (including the hashtag) in any submission on request if they have, in the opinion of the Promoter, breached these terms.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 05/01/2023 at 5:00pm AEDT and closes on 28/02/2023 at 11:59 PM AEDT. The winner will be notified directly by email or via the winner’s Facebook post, depending on how they have participated.
- The winner will be judged by the judging panel based on the skill, creativity and originality of the artwork at the promoter’s premises on Wednesday 15, March 2023 at 10:00am. The panel includes Momentum employees in the RAP working group and third party local Elder.
- The total prize value is up to $5,00 (including GST), and the prize amount will be invoiced to the winner directly.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety, and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Copyright and Liability
- The promoter will have rights to use the winning artwork across all sources of promotional collateral, and the winner will need to sign a consent form to give their permission to use their artwork.
- In participating in the competition, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.