Staying Home Leaving Violence
Have you left a violent relationship and would like to stay in your own home, or a home of your choice safely?
Staying Home Leaving Violence can help. Staying Home Leaving Violence is a specialised domestic and family violence program in Richmond Valley that helps women and children stay at home safely and live free from violence.
How we can support you:
- Safety planning
- Home safety assessment
- Maintain safe, stable accommodation
- Build and maintain safety by working with police and court staff to obtain and enforce an Apprehended Domestic Violence Order (ADVO)
- Access counselling services for yourself or your children
- Access other relevant services
- Manage your finances
- Learn about healthy relationships
- Stay connected with your community, family & friends
- Access or maintain employment or training opportunities
- Maintain stable education or childcare for your children
- Information and support to make choices to enhance your safety and wellbeing
As part of this program, we have created “Staying Home Safe” resources for the wider sector to support women and children to stay home safe while leaving violence.
To view these resources click here
If you would like our assistance or to find out more about our service please call or visit us at:
Momentum Collective Casino Neighbourhood Centre
138 Canterbury Street
Casino NSW 2470
1300 900 091