We are looking for employees to work in our supported employment businesses.
Through Momentum Collective’s Supported Employment Service, we provide supported employment opportunities working in our Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE) in Tweed Heads and Ballina regions. We offer meaningful employment to people with a disability, provide opportunities to learn new skills and earn a good wage in addition to the disability pension.
Engage with our retail, recycling and gardening initiatives that create paid jobs, empowering people living with a disability or recovering from mental health conditions to participate in the workforce.
Eligibility for supported employment
- Individuals must be receiving a Disability Support Pension
- You must be receiving NDIS funding in-core
- Availability to work minimum eight hours a week (2 x 4 hour shifts)
- Ability to work independently with regular supervision on a 1:3 ratio (supervisors to clients)
- Willing to have a National Police Check
How to apply
- Contact us via phone, email or visiting our shop to arrange a formal meet and greet
- Fill out the volunteer/work experience form and provide the police check document
- Complete the one-hour induction training. Please ensure you are available for the session
- Organise your trial period
All our supported employees are paid wages under the Supported Employment Services Award.
Individuals can also contribute to our community by joining our amazing volunteers and mentor, or assist our supported employees in gaining new skills and maintaining an independent lifestyle.
Profits generated by our social enterprise initiatives are used to further equip the Momentum Collective teams in delivering targeted programs and services.
Discover how you can get involved today! Our current social enterprises include:
Get the help you need
Contact us to learn more or express your interest.