The NDIS provides funding to participants to purchase a range of supports aimed at increasing independence, inclusion, and social and economic participation.
Supports for participants fall into three Support Purpose categories:
- CORE – A support that enables participants to complete activities of daily living and enables them to work towards their goals and meet their objectives.
- CAPACITY BUILDING – A support that enables participants to build independence and skills.
- CAPITAL – Purchasing equipment, such as Assistive Technology, and to fund home or vehicle modifications.
Momentum deliver a broad range of supports that NDIS may fund, including:
- assistance with daily personal activities, household and daily living tasks
- equipment to assist daily living and mobility
- therapeutic support, such as behaviour support, counselling and occupational therapy
- skill building and employment support
- transport to attend community and daily life activities
- vehicle/home modifications
- NDIS Support coordination
- NDIS Plan management
To find out more about the NDIS and how easily Momentum can help you with planning and services, call our friendly team on 1300 900 091.