Staying Home Leaving Violence
Have you left a violent relationship and would like to stay in your own home, or a home of your choice safely?
Staying Home Leaving Violence can help.
Staying Home Leaving Violence is a specialised domestic and family violence program that helps women and children stay at home safely and live free from violence.
How we can support you:
- Safety planning
- Home safety assessment
- Maintain safe, stable accommodation
- Build and maintain safety by working with police and court staff to obtain and enforce an Apprehended Domestic Violence Order (ADVO)
- Access counselling services for yourself or your children
- Access other relevant services
- Manage your finances
- Learn about healthy relationships
- Stay connected with your community, family & friends
- Access or maintain employment or training opportunities
- Maintain stable education or childcare for your children
- Information and support to make choices to enhance your safety and wellbeing
The program is located in the Richmond Valley; Casino, Coraki, Evans Head and surrounds.
If you would like our assistance or to find out more about our service please call or visit us at:
Momentum Collective Neighbourhood Centre
138 Canterbury Street
Casino NSW 2470
(02) 6662 2898